Managed Service Specialist (Operations Analyst)
Gilmond Consulting provides IT systems and services to the energy retail sector which have been specifically developed in-house with a single point of data entry, sophisticated workflow management and automated industry interaction.
The Operations Team provide highly skilled support on our core systems to clients, ensuring business-impacting issues are kept to a minimum whilst delivering an excellent experience.
- Liaise with 3rd party energy/industry vendors to manage active workstreams.
- Provide operational support to Gilmond customers on core business software systems, including Supply Flow Manager and Energy Business Solutions.
- Resolve requests and incidents as and when assigned within agreed timescales.
- Investigate, identify and diagnose errors to apply fixes or workarounds and minimising business impact.
- Investigate system records and resolve queries.
- Liaise with and provide client representatives updates regarding active workstreams.
- Identify service improvement initiatives to enhance the client experience.
- Contribute to the in-house knowledge library and share expertise to enhance the business and client experience.
- Assist with monthly reporting.
- Assist with user acceptance testing.
- Assist with training of future clients and colleagues.
- Assist in the Writing of user guides, and processes.
- Assist with the creation of Process Mapping as and when required.
- Electric or Gas Industry Knowledge essential.
- A passion to deliver and maintain excellence in customer service.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and manage own workload.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Confident and effective communicator.
- Positive and flexible ‘can-do’ attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond for both the team and clients.
- Quick learner.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary + benefits.
- Exceptional development opportunities.
- 25 days’ holiday + 8 bank and public holidays.
- Pension contribution plan.
- Great staff culture and working environment.
- Free hot and cold drinks.
- Free fruit bowls replenished daily.
N.B. Because of the access to data required to fulfil this role, the job holder is required to complete background checks.
To apply for any of our vacancies, please send your CV, a covering letter and your salary expectations to email@example.com, quoting the job title.