Location - Bournemouth
What do we do?
Here at Gilmond, we truly are passionate about our SaaS products and the Company. It’s an exciting time for us, in the past two years we have seen exceptional growth. Our new offices truly reflect our brand, vision and culture and we are thriving in it on our work ethics. We are continuing to expand the business and are currently recruiting a Service Desk Manager to joins us on our journey.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Manage the daily operational activities of the Application Support Team to a high standard of excellence.
- Manage and prioritise the delivery of Incident, Service Requests, Problems, Changes and Enhancements using the ITSM/CMDB platform.
- Help identify and diagnose issues or trends quickly to assist in the resolution of fixes or workarounds and minimise any potential business impact.
- Manage the proactive health checks of systems.
- Ensure that all team SLA's are achieved.
- Provide line management of the Application Support Team, including coaching and developing of individuals.
- Help build trust and confidence to change client perception and be seen as a leading SaaS provider.
- Interface with key client stakeholders regarding active work where needed.
- Work with the Head Of Service Delivery on service improvements and new capabilities.
- Provide support in client meetings where needed.
- Identify service improvement initiatives through day to day analysis of the service and work with key stakeholders to evolve.
- Work with in-house product development and IT teams to ensure client requested software changes and enhancements are delivered to client expectations.
...Sun, sea and code!
Join the team!
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience of Managing an IT support team with a medium to large customer base.
- Confident and effective communicator with the capability of bridging the gap between technology and non-IT literate individuals.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills with key stakeholders up to executive level.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Previous experience in producing monthly reporting against SLAs, trends, etc.
- Excellent coaching and training skills.
- A positive and flexible ‘can-do’ attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond for both the team and clients.
- A passion to deliver and maintain excellence in customer service.
- ITIL v3 Foundation or related qualification / experience
- A good broad understanding of current IT technologies including Microsoft tools.
- Previous knowledge of energy sector - desirable
- Previous experience of ServiceNow desirable but not essential.
- Quick learner.
What we offer...
- A competitive salary + benefits.
- Exceptional development opportunities.
- 25 days’ holiday + 8 bank and public holidays.
- Pension contribution plan.
- Great staff culture and working environment.
This is an outline Job Description and employees are expected to undertake other reasonable duties appropriate to the role, as directed.
All employees are expected to comply with the organisational Health & Safety Policy and to undertake their duties responsibly.
All candidates and employees must have the Right to Work in the UK as required by the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
To apply for any of our vacancies, please send your CV, a covering letter and your salary expectations to email@example.com, quoting the job title.