What do we do?
Here at Gilmond, we truly are passionate about our SaaS products and the Company. It’s an exciting time for us, in the past two years we have seen exceptional growth. Our new offices truly reflect our brand, vision and culture and we are thriving in it on our work ethics. We are continuing to expand the business and are currently recruiting a Customer Success Manager to joins us on our journey.
Description of role.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Drive effective client onboarding and user adoption of new products to ensure the experience is positive from the outset.
- Ensure that comprehensive project, quality, and risk plans are prepared to guarantee proactive management of the onboarding lifecycle.
- Work closely with the Gilmond product and development teams to ensure that all projects, new products and features, are delivered accurately and to client expectations.
- Ensure a high standard of project governance throughout the onboarding lifecycle.
- Work closely with the Gilmond Product Author to ensure that client-facing documentation can easily be understood and applied.
- Ensure the support handover of new products from development to BAU is seamless and effective.
- Work closely with development and test teams to ensure upgrades to existing products are captured, evaluated, approved, tested and planned before deployments.
- Ensure that any upgrade issues are managed to completion and client satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and help increase client perception of Gilmond as a leading SaaS provider.
- Work closely with both the Head of Product and Head of Service on improvements and new capabilities.
- Develop an understanding of current and new Gilmond client contracts.
- Own all current and new client contracts to ensure they are accurate and up to date.
- Act as the lead point of contact for existing client commercial queries.
- Identify and maximise opportunities for growth to increase value to clients and maintain commercial longevity.
…Sun, sea and code!
Join the team!
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Proven people skills in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively with key stakeholders up to executive level.
- Excellent analytical and interpretive skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience in delivering solutions from pre-production to production environments.
- Commercial and business acumen.
- Demonstrable knowledge of energy retail markets - desirable.
- A hard working and flexible work ethic.
- A drive for excellence over satisfaction.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of Agile based planning techniques - desirable.
- PRINCE2 certified - desirable.
What we offer…
- A competitive salary + benefits.
- Exceptional development opportunities.
- 30 days’ holiday (inclusive of 8 bank and public holidays).
- Pension contribution plan.
- Great staff culture and working environment.
This is an outline Job Description and employees are expected to undertake other reasonable duties appropriate to the role, as directed.
All employees are expected to comply with the organisational Health & Safety Policy and to undertake their duties responsibly.
All candidates and employees must have the Right to Work in the UK as required by the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
To apply for any of our vacancies, please send your CV, a covering letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title.